Sunday, November 27, 2011

Japanese Erasers

At one point, almost everyone has come across those cute japanese erasers. I don't know about you, but whenever I see them, I end up debating with myself the entire time I'm at the store. "Well, they're so cute!" I'm thinking, "But... What the heck do I need them for? Hold on! Who cares if I ever use them, they're A-DO-RA-BLE! No... They'll be boring tomorrow... No they won't!" And then, guess what happens. I buy like three packs of it. As I had debated, I rarely look at them, and of course, NEVER erase with them. But for some reason, they're so cute that I have literally like twenty to thirty little japanese erasers.

Anyway, what I was leading up to was that I have a kit to make erasers like the cute japanese ones, so if you have ever thought, "That would be a cool japanese eraser!", now is your chance to see it made. My one idea I already have is a zombie, but PLEASE comment more ideas! I have so much clay!!!

Thanks a bunch,
Lily :)

3 comments:

  1. The Zombie would be cool! You could make it's arm fall off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or maybe one of his arms is just a bone sticking out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But... I need more ideas! Do you have any? I have much more clay than enough to make the zombie.

    ReplyDelete