Friday, November 25, 2011

Acupuncture: The World's Strangest Relaxation Technique

So, you know what acupuncture is, right? If you don't, it's a relaxation technique that includes getting really thin needles put in your skin and trigger different nerves, I think, so that you feel happy and relaxed. But to relax those chills currently creeping down your spine, I'll just tell you that you can't feel the needles at all. Remember I mentioned that the needles are really thin? Yep.

Well, anyway, recently my friend got acupuncture. Turns out she felt really relaxed and LOVED it. I think I'm going to see her this weekend, and I'll interview her about her time with the mysterious Acupuncture. Here are a few questions I'm planning on asking, but if you have more for her, just comment away my friend, comment away.

1. How did you feel before and after acupuncture?
2. What was the best part?
3. What was the most nerve-racking part?
4. Could you feel anything when they put the needles in?
5. What was the strangest part?

So, once again, if you want to me to ask her any other questions, or if you want to say something about acupuncture, please, please, please comment, comment, comment!!!

Your friend,
Lily

3 comments:

  1. I can answer your questions here!
    1) Before acupuncture I was really nervous, but know i love it!
    2) the best part of getting acupuncture is when the needle is already stuck on you, and there is no pain and you can just R E L A X.
    3)The most nerve racking part is part is when the needle is going into you (sometimes it hurts a little)
    4)sometimes
    5) I get needles in my legs a lot. If you move your leg while there is a needle in it, it hurts! So when you get needles in you you have to be really still!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaci, thanks a bunch!!! I'll re-post what you said into a full blog post so that we're sure people see it, if that's okay. I'm also glad you loved it!

    ReplyDelete